Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Helpful Analysis for Stocks, Futures, and Forex pairs


With all the movements in the market recently, traders and investors are focusing more and more on protecting capital. I’ve found that by properly knowing the trend of the symbols in my portfolio and keeping on top of those moves, I’m able to protect capital and pull profits out of the market when I can.

But staying on top of the changes and momentum shifts often becomes overwhelming, especially if you’re watching a large number of symbols and open positions, like me. One free tool that I utilize to help me keep on top of my portfolio is called Trend Analysis, from the team that runs MarketClub. Trend Analysis is a daily email analysis tool that gives me insight into exactly what my portfolio is doing.

Follow This Link to get your first symbol analyzed and from there you can easily add more symbols to get a daily update, which I find very helpful.

Again thanks go to the MarketClub team for making Trend Analysis available for no cost to us. Just click here to learn more about MarketClub.

No comments: