Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Todd's Team Shows Us How to Profit in Booms and Busts

This week we shared four special charts with you. Those charts are at the heart of a 145 year old financial market mystery. A mystery that’s delivering stable 50.91% annual returns. It literally rotates your portfolio in the perfect asset for each market condition.

The S&P 500 is roaring. Your portfolio is up. The Brexit shocks global markets. Your portfolio is up. Stocks are flat and mostly stagnant. Your portfolio? Still up. AND it does all that without crazy leverage… hyperactive day trading… or risky securities (like penny stocks or options) which can and do regularly go to ZERO.

My friend Todd Mitchell - CEO of Trading Concepts - has put together a video series explaining exactly how this works. If you haven’t started watching it yet…

Watch it Right Now....Click Here

A handful of in the know traders are already trading the “Synergy Pattern.” Traders like Leonard Caruso who writes, “My wife and I started with a $12,000 and less than 6 months later we are up a little over $18,000, which is over 50 percent return on my investment.”

Or Kerry Chen from California who says, “I’m finally making profit and after 12 painful years of losing money or breaking even at best.”

Then there’s Daniel Fisk, who tells me, “After following the method for close to two years, I’m now about 75% invested in this and I’m talking about my IRA and my trading account.”

Martin Beane from Hawaii writes, “I’ve traded for over 15 years, and never imagined that there was a strategy to take advantage of every type of market cycle the U.S. stock market goes through. I’ve already made arrangements to allocate another 25% of my portfolio.”

Now you can find out precisely how it works….

Get the answer immediately. This video series is only going to be up for a few days. You’ll see the countdown timer when you click through to watch. So don’t hesitate or “save it for later.” You won’t get another shot at this one.

Watch it Right Now - Click Here

See you in the markets.
Ray @ the Stock Market Club



No comments: