Tuesday, October 31, 2017

New Law Could Send Bitcoin and Cryptos Skyrocketing Higher By January

I have a new message and update from my trading partner Teeka Tiwari of the Palm Beach Research Group, make sure you are keeping up with him this week.....

A few weeks ago, I told my team that we needed to get the word out about a major Bitcoin development. Something that could be very bullish for cryptocurrencies. I won’t get into all the nitty gritty. But in short, a new bi-partisan law is working its way through Congress as we speak, and is targeted to go into effect by January 1st. When it does, it could send Bitcoin and a handful of lesser-known cryptos soaring in the coming weeks and months.

Why do I say that?

Because when the same law was passed in Europe, Bitcoin jumped 80% in two weeks. And when a similar law passed in Japan earlier this year, it helped send the entire crypto market over 100%, and break out to all time highs. Now I believe we’re about to see the same thing here. Only when this happens in America, the returns could dwarf what we’ve seen from smaller areas.

That’s why I’m holding this free webinar....

I want to give you all the details on this development and explain how to take advantage of it to potentially make 5, 10, even 20 times your money, as those who follow my work have already been able to do. In fact, I’m so bullish that this new law could send Bitcoin soaring that I’m buying $1 million dollars of Bitcoin and giving it all away during the event.

You’ll get all the details Thursday night. The event is completely free, but you must register in advance to access it and claim all the free training that comes with it. You can do so automatically here.

Sincerely,
Teeka Tiwari

P.S.  As soon as you register, you’ll gain access to my new “Crypto Academy” training site. It features “over the shoulder” video training on how to invest in any cryptocurrency. A special report on on my investment strategy (the exact strategy I use to deliver multiple 1,000% plus winners) and several more pieces of research.

P.P.S  When you register automatically by visiting here now, you’ll also reserve a spot to a Live Q&A with me – where I’ll answer everyone’s most burning questions (please keep in mind, I cannot give personalized investment advice).

Visit Here to Automatically Register Right Now





No comments: