Friday, June 19, 2009

New Video: 13 Forex Pairs Analyzed on the Fly!


We are going to be doing something a little bit different today as we analyze the forex markets. Examining the forex markets is nothing new, but we have never gone through 13 pairs of cross rates on the fly. I also show you a quick and effective way to analyze the dollar index at the same time.

In my new video I look at all the major cross rates in a way to quickly tell if you should be in or out of the market.

I am basing my forex observations on our “Trade Triangle” technology and will gladly show you how we apply them to any currency cross rate. It is a quick and easy lesson that will show you exactly what I look for when I’m going to go into a market.

The video is free to watch and there is no need to register. I would love to get your feedback about this video so please feel free to leave a comment.

Just Click Here To Watch The Video!

No comments: