Friday, February 12, 2010

Secrets of the 52 Week High Rule


From guest blogger Adam Hewison.....

Over 30 years ago I learned from a very successful trader, a trade secret I’ve never shared on the web before. In fact, I only shared this trading secret with a few friends during that time.

I learned this trading secret from a trader named Bill… I am keeping his last name private as Bill is a very low key guy and shuns any publicity.

Using his special trading technique, Bill made millions and millions of dollars from his office. Now for the first time, I am going to share with you the exact same technique that Bill used so successfully for so many years. The best part is that this technique is still working more than 30 years after I learned about it. Now it’s time for the next generation of traders to learn Bill’s secret.

Bill didn’t even have a name for this killer trading technique. I named
it “The 52 week new highs on Friday rule”.

Just click here to learn this trading secret and please take a minute to leave a comment and let us know what you think.

Share

No comments: